COVID 19 – WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT TO WINK DAY SPA
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT WINK ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU MUST BE FEELING WELL.
- We will do your reminder call or email the day before your appointment. You will be screened for COVID19 symptoms at that time.
- Everyone who enters the building we are housed in and our spa is required to follow strict social distancing rules, sanitize hands, wash hands once inside our spa, and wear a mask from the time you walk into the building until the time you leave the building. The mask is your responsibility to provide.
- You must come alone to your appointment and if a guardian is required, they must follow the same restrictions and policies.
- Once you arrive at the building we are housed in, come upstairs wearing your mask. There is a hand sanitizing station at the top of the stairs for you to use.
- We ask you not to bring in food or drinks. We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- DO NOT ENTER THE SPA. You will be greeted by one of our front desk team, asked some screening questions and asked to stand on a clearly marked social distancing marker to wait for your service provider.
- Upon arrival for your appointment you need to be on time, no more than 5minutes early please. We understand life can get busy and this isn’t always possible. However, if you are more than 5 minutes late, your service provider may decide they do not have sufficient time to complete the service and you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you make a habit of no-showing for your appointments, you may be asked for 50% of your last appointment fee.
- If you can not make it, we appreciate if you can cancel your appointment through our online booking system, a phone call or email us at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, at this time we are not offering couples massages.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are not offer group bookings.
- If you are looking to purchase a gift certificate or product, please call and we will get it ready and set up a payment and pick up time.
Thank you for your continued support!
Wink Team xo