Position Title: Full Time Estheticians and Nail Technicians
Combining a beautiful atmosphere filled with fun and talented people, doing what they love, and with fabulous clients!! What more could you ask for? Wink Day Spa has won multiple awards; the latest being the Reader’s Choice Award for Best Spa 2017 and 2018.
Summary of Role and Expectations:
Performing top quality services including, but not limited to: manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing and tinting
– Provide professional, confidential service and treatments for our clients
– Sell spa products including merchandise and treatments
– Positive attitude, great communication skills, and excellent customer service skills
– team player is a must!!
– Passion for your profession and a strong work ethic
– Available to work 35-40 hours per week, and flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
– Good standings with the Cosmetology Association of Nova Scotia
– Prior spa experience is preferred, although not a deal breaker
– Ability to build and retain a clientele
You can look forward to:
– Education allowance & continuous education
– Opportunities to grow professionally & specialize
– Supportive team
– All equipment, products & supplies provided
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it into Wink and ask for Renee.